Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Google Pridicted to Go to $600 By the End of 2006

Google has been predicted buy another firm to go to $575. This caused the stock to rise $20 to $435. With this continued rapid expansion and a probably a new Google product coming out on Friday who knows what could happen. I predict within the next 3 years Google will have a revolutionary technology so my 3 year prediction is $1000. It sounds high but if you look at Google's progress it might be even higher than that. Anyway in the near future look for some new changes in this blog as I continue to update it and get some more readers. Also if you are reading all the way through this I might be looking for a writer to help me so just post a comment to this telling me that you are interested with your email address.

Thanks and Happy New Year,

TheGoogleBlogger

1 Comments:

Anonymous Black Hat SEO Forum said...

its now 2011 can you update me on this as id like to know if your prediction was correct, Thanks

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home